Our office is continuing to grow! We are looking to expand our team with the following positions:
- Full-Time and Part-Time Positions
- Dental Benefits
- Competitive Pay and Bonus Potential
- Long Term Positions
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Family and Team Oriented Workplace
- Recognition and Growth with a Rapidly Growing Company
My name is Dr. David Pousson. I have a thriving general dentistry practice here in Slidell, Louisiana and I am looking for a doctor to join our team. We need help! We average between 80-100 new patients a month, so we have plenty of dentistry to do. I graduated from LSU in 1979 and working on my 40th year in dentistry. The practice is growing, and I would like to slow down; what a perfect “problem” to have!
If you are disillusioned with corporate dentistry and that culture, you’d be right at home in our very efficient, family-oriented office culture. I am fully committed and invested in mentoring the young dentist or sharing the load with more experienced practitioners. We work hard and take great pride, in our practice being intentional and providing a place for our patients and team members to have a lifetime relationship. We offer fantastic income potential. I think we have it all!
We’re looking for people who are quick thinkers, not just people who move fast. You must be an attentive listener who can address problems, issues and suggestions constructively. You make sure patient treatment runs smoothly. You prep patients for oral exams, assist dentists throughout procedures, assist clinicians in obtaining and maintaining patient histories, complete radiographic images and intraoral photos, educate patients in oral care, and ensure the sterility of instruments.
- Full time and part time positions
- Assist the doctor during dental procedures
- Create a smooth, efficient and care free experience for all patients
- Certified Dental Assistant applicants are welcomed, but not required
Scheduling Center Team Member
We are a fast paced dental office and we’re seeking an enthusiastic team member who doesn’t know the meaning of LAZY. MUST BE organized, able to take instruction, be self motivated, outgoing and willing to MULTITASK.
- Full and part time positions
- High energy team members needed to answer patient calls in our scheduling center
- Great communication and customer service skills required
- Pleasant and upbeat demeanor
- Computer savvy is a must
Registered Dental Hygienist
We are looking for a qualified, professional and motivated Dental Hygienist. Are you ready to help change the lives of patients, be a part of a team and grow personally and professionally within our Pousson Family Dentistry Team! For 40 years we have had a passionate focus on all aspects of our patient’s journey. Delivering a positive experience is our goal, for our patients and and for you. Our Dental Hygienists are a big reason for our patients’ experiences.
- Part time and full time positions
- Louisiana RDH License Required
- Possesses great clinical skills, good communication skills on educating the patient and being prepared to give the doctor the necessary information to do a thorough exam
- Ability to increase the patient’s awareness of any negative conditions and uncompleted dental work. Patient education through use of computer and visual aids. Focus on educating the patient on the benefits of treatment completion. Explain benefits of sealants, preventive periodontal procedures, and promote quality restorative services.
Front Desk Coordinator
Are you detail oriented? Our Front Desk coordinator helps our office stay on schedule, schedules new appointments, enters patient data for billing purposes, and generally keeps the office stocked with necessary supplies.
- 3 years of dental office experience
- Positive attitude to overcome objections/rejections
- Good judgement and sound decision-making ability
- Experience in managing schedules
- Must be knowledgeable with dental insurance, billing, A/R, collections
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Comprehensive knowledge and skills in the dental office systems such as Dentrix and Microsoft Office
- Professional, friendly and outgoing demeanor remaining flexible as situations arise
Our team is a vital part of Pousson Family Dentistry’s our growing practice. We offer employment opportunities that promote professional, personal, and financial growth. We work extremely hard to provide our team with continuous professional development. We promote a supportive, team-centric work environment. Competitive salary, flexible hours, and incentives are just a few reasons why a career with us is a great investment in your future.
How to Apply
In order to apply to an open position at Pousson Family Dentistry, please provide us with the following:
- Cover letter (Please include where you are currently employed.)
- Salary History
- Contact Information with 3 Professional References
We prefer to accept all applications electronically. All application documents should be emailed to us at email@example.com with attachments in PDF or Microsoft Word. You may also use the form below.
Please tell us the title of the position you are applying for in the subject area of your email or in the ‘message’ field in the form below. Please be sure your name and contact information are included in the body of the email.
Previous applicants who have submitted an application for our consideration will have their applications kept active on file with us for one year. If you have already submitted an application it is not necessary to resubmit another application for at least one year.
Call today to schedule your appointment. (985) 605-7632
Pousson Family Dentistry
640 Brownswitch Rd, Slidell, LA 70458
Monday-Thursday 7am - 5pm
Please note: Some images are of models, not actual patients.
Dental Website Design by Windhorse
Copyright © 2020 Pousson Family Dentistry